Digital RSE Solution
Everything you need to teach effective Relationship and Sex Education:
- Teaching guidance to ensure high quality teaching and learning in the classroom
- Customisable templates for your policy, letter home to parents and a model scheme of work
- Six lesson plans for each year group that can be used flexibly
- Downloadable visual resources for use in the lessons that are fully inclusive to ensure relevance to all pupils
- Integrated assessment strategies
The resources provide a spiral curriculum and enable flexible delivery to suit all establishments’ models of delivery.
Our RSE Solution Resources are available to all educational establishments as an annual digital subscription.
Please click to view how the Digital RSE Solution Resource works.
“I can’t recommend your resource enough, I am thrilled with the response from the teaching team and students at GWJS in response to their RSHE lessons and we are going to get other schools within our trust onboard too.”
Abbie Breakenridge, Teacher, George White Junior School, Norfolk.
“We wouldn’t be without the scheme!”
Christabelle Whiteley-Tye, Headteacher, Hopton Church of England Primary Academy, Norfolk.
“The resource (RSE Solution Resource) itself is a well thought out spiral curriculum using appropriately aged activities which builds each year. The resource has considered teaching, learning and assessment as well as how to share information with families. As a school we already had an established programme, but this resource has helped us meet the current needs of our children. It has also helped us use new ideas for teaching this subject and support how we can assess. The resource has certainly helped us enhance our RSHE teaching and make progression more visible.”
Claire Findlay, Assistant Head, Mattishall Primary School, Norfolk.